PEACE OF MIND IN THE MOST DIFFICULT TIMES EVER
AERPRODUCTIVE Integrated.Fleet.Services is an integrated service to support our airline customers, banks and lessors in the effort to manage their assets and fleet during the crisis and the ramp-up post-corona.
What are we doing different? We work together in a one-stop-shop holistic way with the right partners and provide solutions in such a way, that our customers can focus on their core-business while we take care of their post-corona fleet scenarios.
The biggest award for us would be if we can facilitate a smooth post-corona ramp-up in the industry with our Integrated.Fleet.Service - perhaps not comparable to the pre-corona level, but to a more sustainable, even better level.
Aircraft, Component & Engine MRO
- Full Airbus A320- and A330/A340-series Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) capabilities
- Full CFM56-series, RB211 and V2500 (amongst others) Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) capabilities
- Full aircraft and engine component repair capabilities
- Aircraft and-of-lease and transition services
- Aircraft and engine end-of life services
- Purchase of aircraft & engine assets, short & longterm engine leasing
- Engine material solutions and management
- Component exchange, pooling and support services
- Inventory planning & optimization (powered by a unique software code)
- Identifying optimal engine & aircraft teardown scenarios inventory & service level optimization
Transformation & Restructuring
- Procurement & Supply Chain managment
In the post-pandemic ramp-up, airlines, banks and lessors may see huge challenges - We as highly specialized aviation and industry leaders provide solutions and cost-saving potential with our unique Integrated.Fleet.Services to address the following:
- Aircraft and engine fleet may have to be reduced
- Older aircraft and/or engines may be retired and go in teardown
- Valuable used serviceable and/or repairable material may be used to support the active fleet for cost saving
- Thus, available inventory and new teardown material and components inventory has to be managed and optimized accordingly
- Engine shop visits may be managed by the a combination of scenarios such as on-site AMM repairs instead of full engine overhauls engine exchange, lease engines, green time engines and engine modular management
- Aircraft and engine may transition back to lessors
- The unprecedented redeployment of airline fleets may need support from most specialized and experienced industry champions
- Airlines may be reviewing their strategy, they may be forced to transform, restructure and focus on digitalization
In cooperation with reputable aviation industry partners.